Sunday, May 31, 2009

Showered with love!

I just wanted to take a minute and thank all of my great friends and family that showered me and Ruby with love. During the month of May, I have had people throwing showers for me and Ruby. It started with Will's mom, aunts and Grandma. Then I had my great friends Audrey and Kira throw me one. Next was the 1st grade team at my school and that one was a complete surprise!!! Then Sariah threw me one for our ward. Next, one of my dance classes threw me a surprise shower at the end of class. Last my sweet sisters, all 5 of them, and my mom threw me one yesterday. Ruby got tons of great things and she will definitely be the best dressed little girl! Thank you so much. We are glad that you are in our lives and we can't wait till Ruby gets to meet all of you!!!

No comments: