Tuesday, May 12, 2009

New Baby Picture


Here is the most recent picture that Will took for me. I will be 35 weeks tomorrow, so only 5 more to go. We are getting really excited and I feel like we might finally be ready. There are a few more things that I would like to get done, but if she was to come now we would be okay! There is only 2 1/2 weeks of school left. My students keep asking me when "our" baby is coming. They are kind of sad that she won't be here until they are in 2nd grade. I don't think they realize that this baby isn't "ours", but I have been pregnant all of the school year! I go to the doctor on Friday and I will have more news then.

2 comments:

Chelsea Lewis said...

What grade do you teach? This is funny about your students. Maybe they think Ruby is a class experiment? LOL

TysonandMarthaGerber said...

Hey! Do you remember me from high school? You knew Jael. It's great to find you. Congrats on your baby! Would love to touch base.

email is martha.marchena@gmail.com so I can add you to my blog.

Martha Gerber (Marchena)