Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Still the same!

I went to the Dr.'s today and I am pretty much still the same. I am 80% effaced and dilated to a 2 maybe a 3. He said that I could go any day or I could be pregnant for a few more weeks. The good news is that he said that he can induce me right at 41 weeks, if we need to. So that is only 3 weeks from tomorrow, on June 24th (let's hope I come before then). There really is an end in sight!!! By all of my symptoms he doesn't think I'll make it to my due date, but who really knows. I'll keep everyone updated.
School is now out and it is wonderful! It was over on Friday. I am teaching summer school this week, just so I don't go crazy! It is really easy cause the students only come from 9-11:30 and there is only about 15 that come. It's easy money and it's helping to keep me sane!!!

2 comments:

whitey said...

Glad to hear you are both doing ok and he justs want to hang in there a little longer, I have heard that boys take a little longer to bake so to speak. Might be an old wives tale.

whitey said...

Sorry I am having a senior moment?? I got you mixed up with my cousin I know you are having a girl,,,,