Wednesday, May 27, 2009

3 Weeks to Go!

So I went to the doctor's yesterday and everything looks the same. He said that I am still 80% effaced and dilated to a 2. I am still having contractions but they have slowed down to about 8-10 minutes apart. So now we are just playing Ruby's waiting game. He said that she could come tomorrow or wait a few weeks. It's all up to her! Let's hope she wants to come soon!!!
I went back to work today and we only have 2 days left!!! I am planning on teaching summer school next week, unless I am having a baby. I figure why not make a little extra money instead of sitting around. We have our dance festival tomorrow and then a lot of my students get checked out right after. Last year I only had 6 kids stay out of my 26 kids. On Friday, the kids only come from 8:45-10:15 and then the teachers have a luncheon. I can't believe how fast this year has gone.

1 comment:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Wow I can't believe it's already time for school to be out. I'm waiting to hear when Ruby is on her way! :)