Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Spring

We have already been able to do a lot of fun things this Spring.  We went to St. George for a dance competition, we went to the zoo, we went shooting up in Morgan, we went to the aquarium, we played outside, Ruby had her first "friend/cousin" party, and I went to Bon Jovi :)
 The Zoo
 He was mad that we had to leave the otters
 On our way to St. George
 FHE- Morgan Shooting Range

 The Aquarium with Audrey and Kira
 Back to work
 Cora's Birthday Party
 Bon Jovi with Liz and Kami- AWESOME seats!!!
Random Pictures

 
 

2 comments:

Brooklyn said...

Your kids are crack-ups! So funny. I wish I could have sat with you at Bon Jovi; you guys were much closer than us! I think you have a picture of us in the nose-bleeds!

Unknown said...

Your kids are adorable! Ruby looks so much like how I remember you! (yes, I think it's been nearly that long, too!)