Friday, June 12, 2009

She's here!


I am just going to do a quick post to let you all know that Ruby is here! She came yesterday at 2:43 pm. She weighed 6 lbs 14 oz and she was 18 1/2 inches long. She had to be in nicu last night because she couldn't keep her oxygen level up. The pediatrician came and checked her this morning and said that she looked great. She was able to come and stay with us in our room after she was released. She is so adorable!!! We are all coming home tomorrow and we are excited she's here!


9 comments:

whitey said...

CONGRATS!!!!!! She is beautiful! Who is that good looking guy next to you is that Will?? When did he grow hair? Hope things go well for the three of you.

mbeck said...

Congratulations!!! from Mary Ann, David and the whole family!! Can't wait to meet her.

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Congrats again. It was so fun being able to take care of you guys! She is do dang cute. Love you guys and let me know if you need anything. :)

John and Stacey Dodds said...

Congrats! She is so cute! I can't wait to see more pictures!

Natalie said...

Congratulations! She's so cute (and tiny - I forget how small newborns are!)

Tim & M'liss said...

Hey! I posted a comment on here the day you put this post up and now it is missing! :( Well, I will post again! CONGRATULATIONS!!! She is SO ADORABLE! I think she looks just like her momma...at least in these two pictures! :) I CAN'T wait to see her in person! We are coming in August, so I will get to see her then! I'll call you soon! CONGRATS again!

Candice said...

Congratulations! She's BEAUTIFUL! Hope you're having lots of fun with her!

Momberger said...

I am so excited for you. I remember sitting at ToyShare all day talking about marriage and babies! I also went to Village Baker the other day and thought of you guys. Congratulations!

Kare Bear said...

can't wait to see her!!!!