Tuesday, April 21, 2009

8 Weeks To Go

I am 32 weeks now! Can you believe it? There is only 8 more weeks until Ruby will be here. We are so excited. We now have our registries done and we're starting to paint her room on Saturday. I am starting to feel a little bit anxious and unprepared because I don't know what to expect and there is so much to do, but at the same time I am SOOOOO excited!!!
I went to the doctor's again this past Friday. I gained only 1 pound this time, so I have now gained 21 pounds all together. Last time I was measuring 1/2 a centimeter big, but this time I measured 1/2 a centimeter small. Ruby's heartrate was a little bit accelerated so Dr. Merrill listened for a few extra minutes to make sure that it went back down. Eventually it did and Dr. Merrill said that it was a pretty normal thing for babies to do. Everything looks good for me and Ruby looks to be healthy and right on track.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's awesome, Jennica! Where are you registered?

whitey said...

Glad to hear things are going great for you both!!

Ike and Bethany said...

I can't wait to meet her!

Mandy said...

Have I told you how excited I am for you guys? Not only for you guys but to see that cute lil baby?! :)