Monday, April 13, 2009

Latest news!!!

So tonight we went to our first class. We signed up for a 3rd trimester informational class. There was no way that I could get Will to take a Lamaze class or a birthing class. It took me weeks to talk Will into even considering this class and then I had to have his parents help to convince him that he needed to go!
It started tonight and we go for the next 5 Mondays. It was a great class and we were both enjoying what we were learning, until they showed the video of a birth. I was trying so hard not to laugh at the expression on my husband's face while at the same time hoping that I can get him to go back with me next week. I must say that the video was not my favorite. I really liked the teacher and Will really liked her too, so I think that we'll be okay with getting him back there again. I highly recommend taking it. It was awesome and really helpful!

This is also a picture that was taken on Sunday. I am 31 weeks on Wednesday, so I was 30 1/2 weeks when it was taken. I am feeling great and I see my doctor again on Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man! The birth video takes me back to Mr. Bringhurst's health class at West Lake! Haha! I'm glad you both made it through it! You're looking awesome! Not too much longer left...

JAB0218 said...

Josh and I took that class with my first. I thought it was really helpful. It also helps the weeks go by a litle faster because you will be really close to the end when you finish. The video we saw was a little much to but you get through it.
Annette

Kim said...

Ha ha. Adam had his head between his legs during most of that video. They should just be grateful they aren't the ones who have to do it! I'd gladly take the role of "watching" thanks.

John and Stacey Dodds said...

You look so cute! You will really like those informational classes. Hey my e-mail address is slewis627@yahoo.com

Momberger said...

I am so dang excited for you. I remember us talking about babies way back in our reservations days at ToyShare. You are going to be the best mom!