Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Potty Training

Seth is potty trained!!!! I knew that if I wanted to really start my Summer and enjoy it, that I had to accomplish a few things on my list.  One of those things was getting Seth potty trained.  So the second week of June we started the dreaded task. I was sick of having 2 kids in diapers! He did pretty good.  The 1st day was horrible, the 2nd day was a little better and so on.  By about day 5, he was doing great.  I feel like he was harder to potty train than Ruby because he just doesn't care!  Even to this day, if he is playing really hard, he will wait until the last second instead of running to the bathroom.  Sometimes he does not make it :( Oh, boy it's frustrating! But for the most part he is potty trained... unless he chooses to be lazy :)
Right before we started. He doesn't know whats coming yet.
"No, I don't want too..."
Trying for the 1st time.  He sat there for about 30 minutes!!! And then he finally got his skittle for going :) Good job Sethy boy!

No comments: