Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Jackson Hole

We were able to go to Jackson Hole with Dean and Audrey.  It was so fun to go on a motorcycle trip and the drive was gorgeous!  The only problem was that Saturday morning I wasn't feeling so hot.  We got on the bikes and it was really hot that day. As we were getting close to Jackson, I started to feel like I was going to throw up. Well I had a major problem.  1st, I had a huge helmet on and it did not have a lot of air flow. 2nd, there is not a signal to let Will know that I am sick. And 3rd, I am on the back of a motorcycle that is going 70 mph and I need to stop NOW before I throw up!  So I start tapping Will to let him know that he needs to pull over right then, but I don't think he realized how desperate I was!  While he is taking his sweet time to pull over, I am undoing my helmet and trying to take deep breaths so that I don't throw up inside my helmet and all over him.  When he finally stops, I jump off of the bike and chuck my helmet.  Then I was so sick!!! After I had thrown up for a bit, Will was trying to be helpful, so he started to throw water down by my feet to help me clean up.  I wasn't exactly sure why :) After that, I felt SOOO much better! So we got back on the bikes and pulled up to the next town to cool off.  We could see it from where I had gotten sick, but I definitely could not have waited another mile to pull off!
Saturday night, we went to the Bar J wranglers for dinner and a show. It was so fun and they were hilarious!  If you have not seen them, you should definitely go.  It is well worth the money.  Overall, it was a great trip and it was nice to get away. Thanks Dean and Audrey!
Hanging out while I was sick :)

No comments: