Saturday, February 16, 2013

Last Stretch

     We are on the last stretch until Wilson gets here.  I went to the hospital on February 3rd thinking I was in labor, but of course I wasn't!  My contractions were consistently 3 minutes apart, but they were not helping my labor along.  So we went home and went to my sister's for the Superbowl party. I continued to have contractions but when I went to the dr.  I was only dialated to a 3 and 80% effaced.  This is where I got stuck with both Ruby and Seth!  So I set up the date to be induced.  I am being induced on February 19th!!! 
Pregnant together :)
Me- 38 weeks, Audrey- 32 weeks, Kira- 28 weeks
39 weeks pregnant
One Saturday we decided that we were going to take the kids to a movie.  We knew Ruby could handle it, but we weren't sure about Seth.  We took them to the $1 show and saw Hotel Transylvania.  They loved getting popcorn and sitting in big chairs.  Ruby did awesome! Seth, not so much :( He made it about 30 minutes before I had to take him out.  When he finally fell asleep, I was able to go back in and see the last 20 minutes of the show.
 Ruby also got to put together valentines for her friends at dance and tumbling.  She was so excited to pick out My Little Pony valentines.  She helped put on the stickers and the suckers.  She was excited when it was finally time to pass them out.

No comments: