Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Catch up on Ruby


Here's Ruby!!!

I have been a slacker! Sorry. Life has been kind of crazy! Well Ruby will be 6 weeks old on Thursday. I can't believe that my baby is already a month old. Being a mom is the best thing in the WHOLE world!!! When I took Ruby for her 2 week check up she weighed 6 lbs 15 oz. She has definitely gotten chunky since. At first she was only eating 2 ounces every 3 hours and now she is up to 5 ounces every 3 hours. She is also a really good baby. She just kind of hangs out! For the last week she has only been getting up once a night and then at 7:30 for the rest of the day. I am so lucky! Let's hope that in the next few weeks she will just start sleeping through the night (everyone cross their fingers)!!! I take her for her 2 month check up on August 11th.

She always has to have her hands up by her face.
Looking at her new toy
What a chunk!

11 comments:

Sariah said...

Oh, there's NO mistaking who her parents are! What a cutie! I love the one on the end with her little furled eyebrows!

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen! I love getting to 6 weeks. It means the newborn stage is over, and even though I love the newborn stage, life is a lot more manageable when it's over. But it sounds like for you life has been pretty manageable! I'm still getting up twice a night with my almost-6-month-old. And it was much worse when he was Ruby's age. So, you're lucky. You'll blink your eyes and she'll be turning 1! it's crazy.

Tim & M'liss said...

Thanks so much for the e-mail and for the comment on my blog Jen! You are so nice! We will for sure let you know if we are having a boy or a girl... we find out in about 2 1/2 weeks!!! I am SO EXCITED for August! I can't wait to see cutie Ruby in person! She is a doll! She looks like a lot like Will but I can definitely see YOU in her! :)

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kim said...

SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

I can't believe how big she is getting. She is so cute. Can't wait to see you guys again. :)

whitey said...

She looks great!! I see a little of Will in her.

Candice said...

Thanks for posting these pics so I can see her. She's SO adorable! And what a good sleeper! If she starts sleeping through the night before Cameron I'm going to be so JEALOUS!

HOLLY said...

I didn't know you are living in Eagle Mountain...we lived out there when our first was born, then moved away for 3 years and now are back there renting for a while. Your little Ruby is adorable.

Ike and Bethany said...

jennica she is a doll. those pictures of her are so CUTE. I hope she starts sleeping through the night, that would be awesome!

Kare Bear said...

She is so beautiful and getting big! I love her little dresses you have her in! I loved playing dress up with the girls...