Sunday, March 8, 2009

Rascal Flatts

I went to Rascal Flatts with my sisters and dad. Aubree was supposed to come, but she had drill practice so my dad came in her place. The concert was awesome!!! Me and Amanda had seats on the floor and my mom, dad, Terah and Mandy were on the front row right before you came down to the floor. Any of the seats were good but I couldn't pass up the floor seats. We were on row 25 on the floor, but with the way that the stage was set up, our seats were pretty good. There was a stage behind us only 2 rows away. We wanted to go out to the stage but the people on the end were just standing there being complete idiots and not moving. So we became friends with Bob and he let us stand back there the whole time. Whenever they would come back to sing everyone would run to the stage but then Bob would make them go sit back down but he would let us stay there the whole time. It was awesome!!!
I was able to touch their hands and I never thought I would be that excited. It was so cool and fun. Jessica Simpson opened up for them and she was not very good. But it was worth the wait because Rascal Flatts was GREAT!
Can you see the girl on the front row, to the right, with her hands up in the air? That's Terah and Mandy is right next to her. My mom and dad are sitting to Terah's left. They had pretty good seats too!Here's Bob who let us stay by the stage the whole time!!!

No comments: