Monday, March 23, 2009

Picture!

Here is the latest picture that Will took of my stomach. I will be 28 weeks on Wednesday and I go back to the doctor next Monday. Her new favorite thing is to jab me on one side and then stick her butt or head out to the other side. It is very uncomfortable. It is crazy to feel a big lump on one side of my stomach and then have it shift to the other side really quick. I am feeling great, but I'm to the point that I have to get up 3-4 times a night to go to the bathroom. Maybe I am just being prepared for when I have to get up that much with Ruby during the night!!!

5 comments:

Travis and Kira Evans said...

Oh you look so dang cute! Is that the cute dress you got? Glad everything is going well!

Kim said...

Cute little bump!

whitey said...

It is weird when your stomach belly dances and you have no control.You are looking good Jen

Anonymous said...

When I had Sierra, she got up at the exact same times I had been getting up in the night to go to the bathroom. It was so weird.

Candice said...

Everyone kept telling me when I was pregnant to enjoy the rest I'm getting, because after the baby comes... That statement only works BEFORE you get pregnant! Ü