Friday, August 15, 2008

Aubree's Graduation




I can't believe it but my little sister is old enough to be graduated. I know that this post is a little late, but I completely forgot to put it on. She wore bright yellow shoes with her dress and that was the only way that we could find her. She looked so cute and it was a big day for her. Aubree is getting so old!!! She is going to SUU next year and she will be on their drill team. I am so proud of her and I love her so much.



Aubree's Graduation Pictures

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh! I can't believe that Aubree has graduated. We are getting so old. Lets go to The Olive Garden at 6:30. I'll see you then!

Jake and Sharee said...

I can't believe that Aubree graduated!!! That makes me feel so old. It just takes me back to the day we graduated. It is so crazy to think it was 5 years ago!!!