Tuesday, February 25, 2014

February

February has been a busy month! Ruby went to a "Frozen" birthday party for her friend Emily.  She is growing up so fast and she will be 5 in June! Wilson turned 1 on the 19th.  I can't believe that my baby is 1 already!!! He weighs 23 pounds and is in the 75% for his weight.  He hasn't gotten much taller since his 9 month appointment, so he is now in the 25% for his height.  His head is still big and it's still in the 110%.  This definitely concerns me, but Dr. Cook said that he is doing great and that we shouldn't worry.  I also took Seth for his 3 year old appointment. He turned 3 on the 24th.  He is so sweet and crazy at the same time! He weighs 34 pounds and he is in the 75% for his weight and 25% for his height.  He is short and stocky like Wilson :) I can't believe that my kids are getting so big!

Ruby after her party


















Random Pictures from February
Seth wearing a baby beanie
Ruby sure loves her daddy :)

My kids are crazy sleepers!
I took the day off and went with Ruby on her dentist field trip.  The best was having our suburban filled with Ruby's friends and all 6 girls singing Frozen at the top of their lungs :)
Seth got ear molds made for swim lessons this summer. He still has some issues with his ears :(
Love that toothy smile :)

No comments: