Sunday, December 8, 2013

The second half of summer

I love Summer! I don't necessarily love the heat, but I LOVE my Summer Break and that I get to spend it with my kids. We did tons of fun stuff and I can't believe that it is over.  Before I know it, it will be back and next year we are going to Disneyland! So here are some more of the fun things we did this summer.


 
Wheeler Farm with Audrey, Porter and Bridger

Sleeping in!
Seven Peaks with Cousins
The Zoo with Audrey, Porter and Bridger
Dentist Appointments.  Seth had his first one and he wasn't so sure about it :)


Wilson's door now has a baby proof thing on it.  Seth has woken him up a few times by climbing on in!
We took the kids up to the cabin for a night
Thanksgiving Point with Audrey, Porter and Bridger
Swimming with Terah and the kids
Snowcones!!!
Snowcones and watching Nate play Football
The girls and Nixon came and hung out with us while Terah and Dylan went to the Utes game
Will bought the kids mitts this year and a t-ball thing
The Mountain Man Rendezvous
Seth got a wooden gun
Ruby got a fan
Wilson got a little drum
And dirty feet from running around! Look at how Seth's compared to Ruby's :)

No comments: