Friday, December 28, 2012

Big Kid Beds

With Wilson coming in just 8 weeks we are going to need the crib for him.  So Seth needed to be moved to the toddler bed and Ruby moved to a twin bed. Will used both of these beds when he was a kid:) We bought them both new bedding and got their new beds set up on the 26th.  When Wilson comes, Ruby and Seth will share a room.  But for the first month of a new bed, I wanted Seth by himself! I was really nervous to see how Seth would do.  He is not my best sleeper and I knew that when I put him in a toddler bed, it could go either way... But he has done AWESOME!  He went right to sleep the first night and then stayed in his bed until I came and got him in the morning.  Nap time was a little different story.  He got out and played for about an hour until he got in trouble.  When I told him he had to stay there, his little lip quivered and he asked "Why?" in his sweet voice.  It just about broke my heart!  When I got him a new bottle, he finally stayed there and took his nap.  Today was much better.  He went right down for his nap and didn't get out until he had slept for 3 hours!  Thank goodness!!! Ruby loves her new bed and she is such a big girl :)



He LOVES Mickey! When he saw his bedding he squealed "Mickey" and jumped up on his bed.  He was freaking out!



Successful!


No comments: