Saturday, September 17, 2011

Seth's Blessing

We blessed Seth on May 15th at our house. We had such amazing support from our family and friends! Will gave a beautiful blessing and he did such a great job. I sure love that man! But I must say... I think we picked the windiest day in Utah to bless Seth. It was crazy!!!! Since it was so windy, we just squished everyone into our house for the blessing and the lunch. Seth was blessed in a cute little suit with black Vans shoes :) The outfit was kind of big, so my mom took it in. But Seth has such a chubby neck that I had to lay him back to get the top button of his white shirt done up. So needless to say, he was very happy to get out of it (look at his smile in the last picture). We are so grateful that Seth was sent to our family and we love him so much!
FYI: These were taken in Seth's room and Will painted the tree. Isn't he such an amazing artist?

1 comment:

Grammie-great said...

That was a lovely day and a lovely blessing given to him by his father. And you are a wonderful little family. I am so proud of you.