Monday, February 21, 2011

Only 3 more days!!!

I am having this baby in 3 days!!! Yahoo! I haven't updated for a little bit, so here we go. When I went for my 37 week check up, I was dialated to a 3 and 80 % effaced. This is where I got stuck with Ruby for 3 weeks :( So when I went for my 38 week appointment on Wednesday, the dr was sure that I would have dialated past a 3. Well, I haven't changed from a 3 or effaced any more. I have gained 33 lbs all together during this pregnancy. I am going to be induced on Thursday the 24th, so I don't have any more dr. appointments. I am so excited to meet this little guy! I plan on working through Wednesday and then I will have 7 weeks off. I don't have to go back to work until April 18th :) It is going to be so fun (and interesting) to be home with our 2 kids for that long. Hopefully we will all adjust well to this new part of our life!!!

39 weeks

3 comments:

Kim said...

Yay! Best of luck. Can't wait to meet him either.

whitey said...

How exciting! Good luck to you all and enjoy your time off.

Tim & M'liss said...

GOOD LUCK JEN!!! I can't wait to see him either!!!