Tuesday, December 7, 2010

28 weeks!

I am 28 weeks today. Wow this pregnancy had flown by so far! I went to the Dr. last week and everything looks great. I am measuring a little big but my Dr. didn't seem to think much about it. I have also gained 16 lbs. now. I am feeling great, but pregnant!!! I can't believe that this little guy will be here in 12 weeks!
27 weeks pregnant

We also decorated for Christmas and Ruby loved all of the decorations. She would just go around and ooh and aah. We also let her put the star on the tree and she was so proud of herself! This Christmas will be so fun for her!!!
So big!

Here are just some random pictures of Ruby from the last few weeks!
Chillin' with Dad!
Daddy watched me that day (and did my hair)!

2 comments:

Sarah said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sarah said...

Ruby is seriously SO cute! And you're looking great Jennica!