Sunday, August 30, 2009

Ruby's Blessing


We blessed Ruby today and it was great! It was a good day but I am glad that it is over. I was really stressed trying to get everything ready. We blessed her at our house and we had a ton of family and friends show up. Thanks for all of your support! My mom made her dress and she looked adorable. Will blessed her and it was such a sweet blessing. Ruby slept the whole time and she didn't even make a peep.
Her cute dress that my mom made, she also made the shoes and head band.
Say Cheese
Ruby and her Daddy
Ruby and her Mommy
Our Family
Exhausted after her long day!!!
She always sleeps with her hands up when she is really tired.

She is getting so big and she is so much fun. I had to go back to work on the 17th and it was so hard. I sobbed the whole way after I had dropped her off. When I went to pick her up, she was perfectly fine and that reassured me a lot. She is getting so smiley and she is a really good baby. She now goes down around 9:30 and gets up about 6:30. I had to go in and wake her up today at 7:30 and she was still totally out. We are so lucky!
Wearing her new beanie that her daddy bought her.
She also has matching vans shoes that go with it
.


I have not posted any pictures of her room, but I need too because it is so cute. Will's parents made the crib, my parents bought her dresser, Will's aunts and Grandma bought us her rocker, and my sister Mandy made the cute letters. It turned out so cute and we love it. She had been sleeping in her room since she was 5 weeks.



8 comments:

whitey said...

What a great day it was and a huge turnout that you had! Love the little dress your Mom made. And her room it delightful with her crib made by Doug and Teresa what more could a little girl want.

Jake and Sharee said...

How cute, I love her blessing dress! Her bedroom is adorable!!! I love the pink and brown stripes. SO cute!

Wendy Lady said...

Her room is adorable!!! She's pretty darn adorable as well :)

Anonymous said...

She is getting so big and looked adorable on her blessing day! Great job with the nursery! It is so cute and I love the crib!

Sariah said...

I was just realizing I've never seen inside your home, Totally cute! It's a good thing you listened to Will on that nursery, He did know the perfect shade of pink to go with on the bedding, it turned out adorable! she is just too cute!!

Travis and Kira Evans said...

It was fun to see you guys! I love how chubby she is and her room is adorable. Love how it turned out. Your back yard looks great.

Kim said...

Cute baby, cute dress, CUTE ROOM!

Kare Bear said...

It was a wonderful day! That was the biggest circle I've ever seen for a baby blessing! Her room is darling to...