Monday, February 9, 2009

Doctors appointment

So I went off to the Doctors again! Ruby is doing great. I have now gained 7 pounds all together and I am now only a few pounds below what I need to be. Her heartbeat is strong and I am measuring where I am supposed to be. Next time I go, I get to do the dreaded test to see if I have any signs for diabetes and I get to drink the SWEET drink. I have started to feel her move a lot and Will felt her the other morning. It was about three in the morning and I was dead to the world. He was feeling my stomach and suddenly he felt something push against his hand. He was so excited! I'm glad that he got to feel that. He'll be such a great dad!

Here is my tummy around 20 weeks. Half way!

6 comments:

The Lloyds said...

How exciting. It is so fun when you feel them move. That is the one thing I miss the most is being able to feel Braxton move around and kick!

Jake and Sharee said...

Hey Jen, I'm so glad everything is going well. That is so fun when you start to feel them kick and especially when your hubby gets to feel it. It is the coolest thing!

Unknown said...

You look so Cute Jen! I love the name Ruby. Our kids can get married. HAHAHA!

Koby Bawden said...

Jen you look awesome. You guys are going to make the best parents. You were made for this moment! Love ya!

Anonymous said...

Hey, CUTE CUTE belly!!! I'm so excited for you. Hey send me your email address... I made my blog private so email it to me. mindieb@email.com

Kare Bear said...

Oh you look soooo cute pregnant. I just looked like a beached whale! Love your blog!