Friday, December 26, 2008

Catch Up!!!

I know that it has been a very long time since I have updated my blog. Sorry!!! I am now 16 weeks pregnant, I would have been 18 weeks but the doctor pushed me back 2 weeks. My new due date is June 17th. We are really excited and I am just starting to get a little belly. We can find out what we are having in about a month and I will let all of you know!
We had a great Thanksgiving and Christmas. We were able to go to both families for each holiday. I am now on Christmas break, since Friday the 19th, and I go back to school on January 5th. It will be a nice long break!!! I promise that I will try to be better about updating my blog. I hope you all had a great Christmas.

1 comment:

JAB0218 said...

Glad things are going well. That will be so exciting to find out what you are having. We just found out we are having a little boy. It is so fun.
Annette