Thursday, June 26, 2008

The Wood Family

We were married on December 17, 2004 in the Salt Lake Temple. We have been married for 3 1/2 years. This past Christmas we got a dog and his name is Abe. He's a full bred boxer and he is so dang cute. In April of 2007 we bought a house in Eagle Mountain. I teach 1st grade at Lehi elementary and I have taught for 2 years. I love my kids, but thank goodness for summer vacation. Will works for Hogan & Associates doing construction. He is a foreman and he is currently building an elementary school in Eagle Mountain. He only works about 5 minutes from home. Life is crazy, but it's great!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Yeah that was so much fun when we went to Gunnison together. I miss you too. We definately need to go to lunch. That is so nice that you get the summer off. Lucky! Let me know when you want to meet up. I don't work on Fridays. Talk to you soon.